Whether you choose a design-bid-build, construction management at risk or design-build delivery method your project will benefit from having the distinct skill set offered by both architect and builder in one company. With 25 years of design and construction knowledge on projects in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont you can be confident that you will be expertly guided through the design and construction process making your project a success. As a LEED Accredited Professional each project receives the benefit of understanding sustainable solutions which, at the client’s request, may be incorporated into the project to enhance the overall project performance. As an approved builder for the Department of Veteran Affairs and specific experience providing compliance solutions for the Americans with Disabilities Act clients or their patrons are assured equal access to public spaces as well as the ability to remain in the comfort of their home later in life when implementing a universal design philosophy for your project. When you choose KOAL to design your project you will benefit from these unique advantages:
- 25 years of design and construction knowledge
- Licensed Architect in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- Approved builder for the Department of Veteran Affairs
- Single source responsibility providing both design and construction
- Design-Bid-Build project delivery method
- Construction Management At Risk project delivery method
- Clear, Concise and Accurate high quality construction documents
- Continuous education on the latest design trends and materials
- Excellent communication skills by attentively listening to our clients and involving them throughout the process.
- Exceptional technical knowledge of building codes and of various building materials and systems
- Ability to quickly identify issues and provide feasible solutions
- Reliable and professional service in a timely manner
- Superior design through translating real knowledge about how a building is built
- Responsible budgeting oversight through evaluating alternative systems, materials and methods to ensure the best value for dollars spent while maintaining the intrinsic aesthetic value of the project.
- Total authority on the building site over the entire construction phase from start to finish ensures high levels of collaboration and minimizes onsite conflicts.